Sweeping ocean views and the gorgeous beaches of Costa Rica’s Papagayo Peninsula await at Villa Sirena. With four luxurious bedrooms - three with ocean views - this villa is ideal for a family beach getaway or a golf trip with friends. You’ll appreciate the private atmosphere, inside and out, thanks to the lush tropical greenery of this gated, hillside estate. Nearby, you’ll find golf, tennis, shops, restaurants, natural wonders, and of course, plenty of pristine beachfront.
Dark wood trim, creamy-white walls, and elegant stone accents give Villa Sirena a luxurious, yet soothing atmosphere, perfect for any occasion. Throughout the open concept living room, you’ll find numerous glass doors to the terrace that slide open to invite the natural sunlight and fresh sea breeze to fill the villa’s interior. With such a spacious common area and plush designer furnishings, you and your guests will love gathering and relaxing, in the ocean-view living room, especially after a day on the beach.
Elsewhere on the Peninsula, enjoy the exclusive owner's beach club and fitness center, Arnold Palmer golf course, spa facilities, tennis, explorers club, and the perks of a fabulous children's program. There are countless trails and beaches to find throughout the Peninsula. You can also access any of Papagayo's eight restaurants during your stay. Your reservation also includes daily housekeeping and pool cleaning.
* 4 bed / 4 en-suite bath comfortable sleeping 8
* Low season (3 night min): $1870 p/n + 13% VAT
* High season (3 night min): $3000 p/n + 13% VAT
* Festive (7 night min): $5600 p/n + 13% VAT
* Ocean views / terraces from every room
* Oversized infinity pool and hot tub overlooking the Ocean
* Pool BBQ and oversized outdoor terrace
* Chef-grade kitchen with formal indoor dining for 10
* Comfy movie/TV den
* Wifi / Netflix / Amazon Video
* Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
* Four Seasons tennis facility
* Prieta Beach Club & spa facilities
* Papagayo Explorers Club (mountain biking, nature walks, etc.)
* Children's Club
* 8+ restaurants on Peninsula